Monday, February 2, 2009

What happened right before the haircut...




Dylan was running to the bathroom (as he always does) and he ran in there full speed. He slid from one side of the bathroom to the tub on the bathmat. He hit his eye just right (or wrong) on the side of the tub and instantly started crying. He was black and blue in one second. The poor kid! I took a few photos so you could see how bad it was. The first one is this morning and what his teacher and friends will see. Yay for me! I get to worry if child services will be visiting today :) 

2 comments:

  1. Poor baby!!! His haircut is SOOOO handsome! What a little stufmuffin! Love you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Dylan! That's a BIG shiner you got this time, Buddy! I'll bet that really hurt...what did the kids say at school? I kind of did that one time, too, and I got a big lump on my head...don't worry, it will go away soon.

    Ah, don't worry about Child Services...the school knows the Whitney kids by now!!! LOL They have Dr. Conrad on speed dial, don't they????

    ReplyDelete