Monday, February 2, 2009

Military Display


Spencer's sweet grama, Joyce, asked me to frame and display photos in her new apartment of her late husband, Truxtun Spencer and her sons, Barry and Mike Whitney. I was pleased to do so for her. I found the flag that she received from Truxtun's service in the Air Force when we were moving her into her new place. She said that she had always wanted to display it but never did. I got her a flag box and the frames and this is the results. Truxtun is the middle photo on the top. Barry is on the left and Mike is on the right. I love how it turned out but I love it more that she loves how it turned out. She is the sweetest and dearest lady.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tori - love your blog.

    Want to come to my house and decorate it - you did a great job with those pictures and flag. I bet Grama could not be prouder.

    Hope Dylan's eye is improving and that social services did not make a call! Poor kid, that looked so painful.

    Good luck with Phelps and the gang.

    Barb

    ReplyDelete