Friday, February 6, 2009

Merry Christmas to ME!!!



Joanne (Spencer's sister) told Spencer and I that she would make us a quilt for Christmas. She took me to pick out a pattern and fabric. I picked out a hard one!!! I found lots of fun fabrics. It was hard for me though to pick out fabrics that didn't "match". I am not creative like that to be able to see the final picture. I love it now! It is so cool. She did a beautiful job. I know that it took her many many hours. We really love it and appreciate all of her hard work. THANKS JO!! 

2 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous! I wouldn't even know where to begin...not a talent I have! Way to go, Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is beautiful!! I love the heart design, and I can really see some patterns that are truly you, Tori! Look at this blog pattern, and then look at the black and white damask fabric - so GOJoOUS!!! Wonderful job, Jo! This will truly be a keepsake.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete