Tuesday, February 3, 2009

100th Day of School




Tomorrow is the 100th day of school this year and in the younger grades they make a project. Each teacher gives their own instructions. Tyler's teacher is doing a browng bag with 100 things in it and three clues written on the bag to see if his classmates can guess. He wanted to see if our friends and family can guess too. So leave comments with your guesses please :) Dylan had bring in something that he made out of 100 things. He has a couch and two chairs made out of clothes pins. He painted it with finger paints. I also helped George with his project. He has a poster with a space ship and 100 aliens on it. I think that this is a fun thing to do. 

7 comments:

  1. My guess is LIZARDS! Are there 100 lizards in that bag?!?! Can't wait to find out! Cute projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW! I think George looks really cute with his aliens and his space ship!

    Dylan, you did an awesome job on that furniture!!! You can make real furniture that looks that good!!! Super job!!!

    Now, for the big mystery...I should know what Tyler's favorite animal is....hmmm...doesn't like to be caged and would scare his dog...since he didn't say it would scare his Nana, it probably isn't 100 snakes. So maybe it is 100 lions in the bag. (Do they have to really fit into the bag in real life?) I can't wait to find out what is in this bag.

    I love the 100th day of school projects! Good job, teachers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo,Tyler!!!

    I think you have 100 mean ol' cats in your bag!


    Love from Papa in Sunny Florida

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Tyler! I didn't know it was supposed to fit in the bag, so I have another educated guess or twooooooooo....how about bumble bees...or scorpions....or I really think it's frogs. I love you lots...

    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it yaks?!?!?!????????? Yaks would scare my dog! And I'm pretty sure they don't like to be caged!!! The suspense is killing me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, how about killer whales??? Dogs are scared of them! BIG CAGE.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok Kids.... I am not going to tell you what is in the bag yet. Tyler should be bringing it home from school soon and I want to take a picture of him with it. Keep guessing... Your are all not right yet.

    Love,

    Tori

    ReplyDelete