Monday, March 2, 2009

It is snowing!



We have been told so many different weather reports that we start to not believe them. When my super handsome hubby got up at 4:40 this morning there was no snow. As he headed further south things were fine until he hit I 95. He saw at least 10 crashes on his way to work. I got up at 7:15 to check here and this is what I saw. The kids have a 2 hour delay but we will see how that goes. It is snowing heavy here right now. It is also super cold. Right now we are at 19 with a wind chill of 3!! Yikes! I am sure that my mom and dad want to come and visit today! I will post pictures later to show how much more we have. Everyone please pray for the safety of our loved ones while the brave the weather to take care of our families. 

2 comments:

  1. Yep! You're right about us wanting to run right up there and freeze our Watutsies off!!! You stay in and keep yours warm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. Please come visit my blog! There's an awesome story there!

    ReplyDelete