Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Jen and Tori's great adventures!



I am so glad that I carry a camera with me everywhere. I sware that Jen and I just ran to the Dollar Tree to get some glow sticks for Maddie. I looked over towards Sam's Club and saw a dude in a bomb suit. I told Jen what I saw and then we were hooked. We "had" to find out what was going on. It is in my blood. I am a true rubbernecker. Thanks mom! There was a bomb squad and they blew up a suitcase in the parking lot. It was cool. They said "fire in the hole" and Jen didnt hear it and she totally jumped. It was a riot. I have no idea what was in the poor suitcase but it didnt stand a chance. It was just another day in the many adventures of Tori and Jen. I will have to watch the news to see if they say what the innocent suitcase did to deserve to be blown up. I will let you know. :)

2 comments:

  1. That's hilarious! You never fail to find an adventure! Poor suitcase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but your mom getsb it honest too! Thanks Grandaddy! We grew up with a scanner and if anything was going on close to home, we would all pile in the car to go see what was happening!!

    ReplyDelete