Thursday, March 19, 2009

Relief Society Birthday



We had a Relief Society birthday dinner last week and Jen and I decorated two tables.  We both did ours in a United States of America theme. We used vintage post cards. Jen used hers as napkin rings and I hung mine on the twigs I had in my ironstone pitcher. Jen had a gorgeous arrangement of 48 roses in her blue and white transferware pitcher and bowl. She also had beautiful plates with ships on them. They both turned out fabulous! She is super creative. It has been great "learning" from her. She has definantly made me come out of my creative shell more. I am blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Fun! It seems I never get to go to things like this at church at this point because I always have to put Porter to bed! Soon enough, though! Gorgeous tables! Jen is very talented, but so are you!!! You've always been very creative, my big sister! I love you and I miss you SO MUCH!!! xoxoxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love both tables! Such a different feel with both of them, but both are lovely!

    ReplyDelete