Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My husband the "Snowboarder"

Ok, Spencer really is a snowboarder. He is very good for us only being here for 4 years and him getting to go when he isn't working (which is never). He and his friend Joe from work went this last week and took some video. Check out Spencer jumping. He does a fabulous job. Please watch til the very end to note the style and grace of my ultra cute hubby and then pay close attention to his equally cute friend. (Hint: he is the one in the background not particularly upright) I love you Joe!

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome!! Spencer really is good. Tell him I said "way to make your friend look dumb!" I hated snowboarding. I never could get the concept of standing sideways but going straight. You go boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! You two kids look like you were having a lot of fun....how much did Joe hurt the next day??? Uh, Spencer, didn't you break a camera on this trip somehow??? Were ALL of your trips this awesome??? LOL Really, you are good, and I know you love this. It looks like a ton of fun :)

    ReplyDelete