Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What time is it really?!?!?


Ok, I am not sure who knows that I have actually joined a gym and the crazy part is that I have honestly been going too. I didn't just sign up and give them my money for nothing. I know that this is shocking to those of you who actually know me but it gets even crazier. I got up this morning and went to the gym with Tina Hartman (my awesome friend) and worked out and came home and took a shower, talked to my cute husband on the phone, got dressed, paid some bills online, let the dog out and switched a load of laundry all before I took a photo of the clock at 6:42 AM! Wow! I feel awesome (and sore as heck) I will see how I am doing at about 2 this afternoon but it is really nice to be done working out and be out of bed BEFORE my kids. I am also the proud loser of 9 and a half pounds in the last few weeks. I hope to keep going now that I am doing the workout that the personal trainer gave us. JoAnne has been fantastic too. She keeps me going even when I want to barf like yesterday. It has been a great experience. I look forward to seeing if I can reach my goal by my cousin Bret's wedding!!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go, Girl!!! I'm so proud of you :) Wow! You might find that you love the early morning hours, too.

    Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see you at Bret's wedding.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! You go girl!!! Keep it up! You are an inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete