Tuesday, May 19, 2009

President's Award for Educational Excellence

I received a letter from East York Elementary School today. I have to say that I was a little nervous about the contents since Madelyn was out sick and they are not too happy with a lot of absences. I was pleasantly surprised about what it did say..... Congratulations! Your son, Bryan, will be receiving the Presidential Academic Award. The Presidential Certificate and letter from President Obama will be awarded during an award assembly on Thursday, June 4th.    

I would love for him to receive notes from everyone that can send one to express how proud we are of him! He really is a hard worker and puts so much into education and I want him to know that it does pay off. This is a SURPRISE award. He will not know that he is getting it so no telling! Thanks so much for helping me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment