Wednesday, May 13, 2009

We are "working" with Spencer again :)






Spencer is doing a show in VA Beach this week and he has three days off in a row and a hotel on the beach so he begged me to come and stay with him. What could a girl do? I wouldn't want him to get too lonely. The kids are havin g a great time. Bryan has been skim boarding and they built a sandcastle and played ball and buried Madelyn and fed seagulls. I sat on the beach watching everyone and reading magazines. It is so nice to have kids that are old enough to not worry every second when you are away from home. We are back in the hotel now having a late lunch and cleaning up. We will see what the next two or three days bring. 


PS: Thanks to my sweet friend Tina Hartman for watching our dog Sam so I could just pack the car and leave on two hours notice. It is awesome to have such wonderful friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment