Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Our anniversary!






We are blest to have made it to our 12th wedding anniversary this past weekend. This is the first time that it has fallen on Easter. My super cute hubby and I were dying Easter eggs and he made some for me :) They are so funny and adorable! He is awesome and I am so honored to have spent the last 12 years with my best friend. I love that I get to spend everyday with my best friend. It is so true that you can be more in love with someone today than you were the day you got married. I truly don't remember life before him (maybe that is because I was so young when we got married :) !) I am so proud of him and all that he is and all that he does for me and our family. Spencer, I love you so much! I am very much looking forward to the rest of eternity with you! {*}

PS: The eggs say: Tori and Spencer sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g

2 comments:

  1. That's really sweet! I'm so glad you all had a nice anniversary. 12 years!!! Where does the time go? Seems like just yesterday when you were getting married! I sure am glad it's just you that's getting old...not me! LOL

    Happy Easter and Anniversary!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so flipping cute! Happy Anniversary, guys! Can't wait until my 12th with my best friend. We are lucky girls :)

    Love you!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete