Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Birthday!



Ok, so I am the worst blogger ever! I thought that I was doing so well but I have fallen so far behind. I think that I feel like I can't post something without a photo. So here goes......... I had a great surprise for my birthday. Spencer's mom and sisters (Jessica and Jo) and the kids came over with cake and pizza and a load of plants and mulch for my garden. It was so awesome of them! They worked super hard to help plant my garden in the front of the house. It looks beautiful. I will add a picture of it later after it stops pouring. The pictures that I did add are of my cake while I was blowing out the candles and Jo Anne and her super dirty hands. It was a great birthday! Thanks guys!

1 comment:

  1. That was such a thoughtful gift! Wish I could have been there to help. Remember last year when I was there for your birthday and I was 29 weeks pregnant? That little fetus is ten months old now!

    Oh, and I agree. I can never blog without a picture.

    Happy 35th birthday! ;)

    ReplyDelete