Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fishing with my brother - the man!






I had the pleasure of going fishing with my brother and his wife and my mommy while I was in FL. He sure knows what he is doing. We had a great time. I caught a couple of different fish and here is the proof. Ok, I must explain that the fish was trying to bite me I SWARE!! He had big mean teeth! Doug said that I needed to hold my first fish and the fish was not cooperating :) Brianne caught the biggest (and the most) fish of the day. She was amazing!Mom didn't had the greatest luck catching fish but she did catch A POLE! I had a wonderful time. We were out for 6 hours! Thanks sweet little brother! PS: it was soooooooooo HOT there that I had to get my hair out of my face, hence the wonderful hairdo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment