Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The infamous strawberry cupcakes


For those of you who follow my facebook life you will know that I made my first batch of cupcakes from scratch. I made them for JoAnne's birthday. They had homemade cream cheese frosting. YUMMY! I think that they turned out better than I thought they would. I was super nervous since I really want to venture into my on cupcake business!! I am grateful to my taste testers. I am glad to have gotten their honest opinions and I really feel like I can actually do this! YEAH! I am so excited to make some more. Hooray for 2 more birthdays this month. I wish I could mail them to my daddy for his birthday.

1 comment:

  1. They look very tasty. I am sure you will do very well. I love birthdays too.
    We have three in July.

    ReplyDelete