Saturday, June 27, 2009

Four wheeling through the ferns






Spencer sold his 69 Charger and bought a few four wheelers. He has been begging me to go and I figured that no heart issue or whatever is wrong should keep me at home all the time so I decided to go this time. I have to say that I was pretty apprehensive about going and being a big failure (I still have a fear of looking like a fool in front of the man that I think is cute) but all in all it was a really fun time. The kids did great. It must be nice to be pretty much fearless. It was a nice place to go minus the giant ruts dug out by jeeps that we tried to go across. That is what ate my four wheeler. I crashed super hard trying to get across. I took a couple of pictures while we were out and I am not sure how I didn't get the camera wet when I crashed but I didn't. The picture of Spencer and Dylan with the mud tracks behind them is right before I crashed and right where I crashed. I was told that it was "awesome" I guess I can take that. I have reluctantly added a photo of myself covered in mud. I hate this picture and it is certainly going to make me hit the gym harder on monday (if I can move!) I sware I have lost 15 pounds :) Enjoy the photo of my leg. That is the mark of the handle bars. May I suggest not having the handle bars on your leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment